Happy Birthday Scorpio
Your birthday has come around and what better time could there be for taking stock. Remind yourself of your talents, face your challenges and get set for a great year ahead.
THIS IS HOW YOU SHINE
Intense, passionate, yet private, the phrase that best describes you is ‘still waters run deep’. Your loyalty is legend – once you give it you’d walk through fire, but while you can be amazingly supportive, you expect good faith in return. If you don’t get it you’ll withdraw – you’re no-one’s pushover. Although sometimes you can seem a tad aloof, you yearn for meaningful relationships, where you have true empathy and understanding. You’re no angel – you know that! – and you don’t expect perfection in others. However, you always like to know what you’re dealing with. Your penetrating insight and questioning mind make you very wise – there’s nothing about human nature that shocks you.
Strong and courageous, you like to know what you’re dealing with – then if necessary you’ll prepare your defences and stand your ground. You aren’t someone to get on the wrong side of, and you’ll fight dirty if necessary. Scary? Yes, you can be, but you’re not aggressive – in fact when it suits you, butter wouldn’t melt in your mouth. Who can blame you for looking after what’s yours? Anyone you team up with is lucky to have you in their corner. You’d rather die than give away a friend’s secrets, but you love to know all about them! In fact you may well guess, for your intuition is uncanny. As for your sex-life – it’s probably epic! You might not appear gorgeous exactly, but you have a way of giving out a sexy vibe, and you always collect your share of rapt groupies. When you go out on the pull you come back with the eye-candy that everyone’s been drooling over. Maybe it’s the way you move, that knowing glance, or clever remark – no-one can imitate it. The sex-life of many people of your sign is much more interesting than ‘Fifty Shades of Grey’, but you’re unlikely to let on. However, you may decide not to settle for anything shallow – in the end what you really want is an all-consuming, till-death-us-do-part commitment. You have unbelievable strength and resilience. Although you try to avoid trouble, some would say it brings out the best in you – ‘When the going gets tough, the tough get going.’ You’re quite capable of transforming yourself and stunning everyone! With you, Scorpio, what you see is rarely what you get, but what you do get is priceless.
• You probably know that you have a reputation for being jealous. You may be too proud to admit it, but it’s nothing to be ashamed of. Try to be a honest about it and ask that your partner deal fairly with you.
• Suspicion goes hand-in-hand with jealousy, and you’re not above sneaking a look at a phone or going through pockets to find out what’s going on. Be careful! Often what’s ‘going on’ is just in your mind, and you could ruin something good that way.
• Needing to be in control causes suspicion and jealousy. Fair enough, you want to keep tabs of anything that affects you personally, but if you don’t give your partner freedom you can drive them away, Trust that anything that is truly yours will always come back to you.
• Being secretive – you don’t want everyone knowing what’s going on in your life, even (and maybe especially!) when not a lot is going on. But there are certain people you do need to trust. Your intuition will tell you, so listen to it.
• You can be vengeful – admit it! Sometimes you’ll wait for years to get your own back. But is it worth it? Does it make you more secure or happy? ‘Live well is the best revenge’ – keep repeating that to yourself.
YOUR YEAR AHEAD
Make plans for your career this year and aim high. You may need to get more qualifications, so be prepared for some effort. Always make sure you show yourself at your best, for now you can get noticed and can achieve promotion. If you’ve got it, flaunt it – sensibly and tastefully, of course. Show that you are broad-minded, tolerant and generous, yet a person of high principle, and you’ll come out on top. Some inhibitions and barriers that you’ve been struggling with will start to melt. You’ll have to be careful with your finances, though. As long as you plan and budget you’ll be fine – in fact you could find your earnings mount. However, now isn’t the time to take risks or go too far into the red because there could be a day of reckoning – be prepared. June, July and August are months to be especially self-disciplined. You can do it. The coming twelve months can see you achieving wonderful things, so be confident.
Of course the astrology of your birth sign can only ever be a background sketch. More detailed and exact advice is readily available to you, however. If you want to know more about yourself and your year ahead, call one of our expert readers at The Circle without delay.
PUBLISHED: 3 November 2014
Follow us and stay in touch