Psychometric Skills & Psychometry
A psychometric skill allows a person to sense the energy of people that can be felt in objects because it has been permeated…
Psychometric assessments means a skill where a psychic is able to hold and tune in to an object, a photograph or someone’s personal belonging and pick up detailed information about them. Psychics practising psychometry can describe someone’s physical appearance, their characteristics and events they may have experienced in their life. Psychometry is based on an exchange of information. Quantum physic scientists have observed that the universe is made of atoms and each particle is constantly vibrating. Therefore, a psychometric skill or a psychometric assessment means it allows a person to sense the energy of people that can be felt in objects because it has been permeated, especially if it is a piece of clothing or jewellery that they have worn often.
Any object can be used in psychometry but for best results, it is important to choose something which has been worn regularly
TUNING IN THE PSYCHOMETRIC WAY
Wedding rings or watches that are usually worn every day can be well infused with energy and can be a great target to work with in psychometry. They help the person with the psychometric skill to tune in and gather deeper information about that person. Any object can be used in psychometry but for best results, it is important to choose something which has been worn regularly. Psychic Mediums can sometimes use psychometry to connect with a loved one on the other side, drawing them closer to their spirit so that they get more detailed information. It is more likely to get more insightful information using psychometry in a reading with a Medium. Although it is not widely advertised, psychometric assessments have also been used by the Police. Tried and tested psychics have been requested to gather any information possible about certain cases, for example a missing person. This is often only used as a last resort when the case is ongoing and they have very little evidence or information on the person.
TRYING A PSYCHOMETRIC TEST
Giving psychometric assessments, like most psychic skills can be learned and developed over time. It is a talent to learn and requires plenty of practice. Physical touch is often needed for psychometric tests.
Here are some basic guidelines on how to try out psychometry for yourself:
- When you first try psychometry, it is worth using a few objects that you already know a bit of information about. This will help you to focus.
- Before you try psychometric tests, make sure you are relaxed and in a comfortable, quiet environment. It may also be beneficial to carry out a short mediation beforehand so that you empty your mind and make a connection with your higher self and the universal energies.
- It may be a good idea to have a friend with you who can make notes.
- When you are ready, pick up the object that you want to read and hold it in your left hand. Close your eyes and focus on the object.
- Focus on what you see in your mind’s eye, focus on any words that come into your mind or any aromas that you may smell. Whatever it is may be relevant, so don’t discard anything.
- Say out loud whatever you see, hear or feel so that the friend can write it down. You may see colours or get an emotional link – say how you are feeling.
- Once you have tried it with a few familiar objects, test yourself with objects which belong to someone you know. This way, whatever evidence you give out can be confirmed by whoever it belongs to. Eventually you can try it with objects that belong to people you do not know.
The psychic may pick up information about that person, their character, significant events from their life, emotional moments and even state of mind
PSYCHOMETRY WITH PHOTOGRAPHS
Using pictures of loved ones or photographs can be a positive psychometric experience. If the photo is of a person, the psychic may pick up information about that person, their character, significant events from their life, emotional moments and even state of mind. In the case where a person is missing, the psychic may be able to pick up on a current location which can be very useful in guiding them to be found. If the photo is of a house or a place, the psychic may pick up on the people or animals who lived there, or who lives there now. They will be able to feel the energy in the place, whether it is current or past emotional energy.
Psychometry is a useful tool to get a deeper understanding about a person or place. It gives us insightful evidence and can be very enlightening and accurate.
Find answers to several questions with different methods of psychic reading.
PUBLISHED: 29 February 2016
Follow us and stay in touch